GE Universal Remote Code List [2022 Updated]
All our tech devices can be controlled with a single remote control. With this universal remote, you can control all your devices with ease. GE (general electric) universal remotes are the top performing universal remotes. Thus, we will provide a list of general electric universal remote codes and instructions for programming GE universal remotes in this post.
Codes for General Electric Universal Remote CL3, CL4, CL5
You can use the General Electric universal remote codes below to program your remote control to operate your TV, DVD player, Blu-ray player, sound bar, and air conditioner. The CL3, CL4, and CL5 models were discussed, so we covered all types of General Electric remote controls. It’s okay if you don’t know what these GE Universal Remote code list mean. GE universal remote codes allow you to control your devices. All you need to do is enter specific numbers, such as 3, 4 or 5 digit codes, on your remote control, and then enjoy your favorite shows.
Below is the list of universal remote codes for General Electric.
Occasionally, you may get irritated by the plenty of remote. Here is the complete list of working General Electric Universal Remote Control Codes CL3, CL4, and CL5. Let’s scroll down the page and have a look at the list of general electric universal remote codes.
General Electric DVD Universal Remote Control Codes List
- AIWA: 0414
- ADVENT: 0922
- AMES: 0431
- AMW: 0917, 0918
- AFREEY: 0417
- AKAI: 0395, 0435
General Electric VCR Universal Remote Control Codes
- ADVENTURA: 0251
- AKAI: 0227, 0229, 0228, 0230, 0231, 0254, 0303, 0337
- ADMIRAL: 0226
- AIKO: 0252
- AIWA: 0245, 0227, 0269, 0251
Remote Control Codes for General Electric CABLE Set-top Box Devices
- ABC: 0461, 0463, 0464, 0465, 0466
- ANTRONIX: 0468, 0469
- ALLEGRO: 0524, 0525
- AMERICAST: 0527
- ADELPHIA: 0512, 0511
- ARCHER: 0468, 0469, 0470, 0471
General Electric DVD Recorders + RW Remote Control Codes
- BROKSONIC: 0967
- COBY: 0894
- ASPIRE: 0933
- EMERSON: 0899
- CENTRIOS: 1060, 0951, 1061
- CYBERHOME: 0939
HDTV Set Top Boxes with Remote Control Codes from General Electric
- HUGHES HTL-HD: 0632, 0607, 0641
- HUGHES HIRD-E8: 0641, 0632, 0607
- LG LSS-3200A: 0607, 0641, 0632
- HITACHI 61HDX98B: 0632
- LG HTL-HD: 0641, 0632, 0607
Remote control codes for General Electric TV/DVD combos
- AXION: 0177, 0921
- APEX: 0214, 0401
- BROKSONIC: 0394
- CHANGHONG: 0214, 0401
- CLASSIC: 0214, 0401
Remote Control Codes for General Electric TV/VCR/DVD Combos
- PANASONIC: 0437
- DIAMOND VISION: 0896, 0092
- PHILIPS: 0456
- MAGNAVOX: 0456
- SAMSUNG: 0942
Remote control codes for the General Electric SAT/DTV/WebTV
- CHANNEL MASTER: 0579, 0578, 0577
- CHAPPARAL: 0561, 0560
- CHEYENNE: 0561
- DRAKE: 0587, 0574, 0562
- BELL EXPRESSVU: 0655, 0628, 0654, 0647
DVD/VCR Combo General Electric Remote Control Codes:
- BROKSONIC: 0967, 0394
- DAEWOO: 0971
- DURABRAND: 0245, 0405
- EMERSON: 0227, 0458, 0456
- CINEVISION: 0245, 0405
- DIAMOND VISION: 0896
DVD/VCR Combos Remote Control Codes For General Electric
- JVC: 1072
- LITEON: 0959
- PANASONIC: 0387
- MEDION: 0959
- ILO: 0959
DVR/SAT Remote Control Codes for General Electric DVR/SAT Combinations
- DREAMBOX: 0620
- FORTEC STAR: 0555, 0569, 0556
- EXPRESSVU: 0655, 0647
- DISH NETWORK: 0655, 0647
- ECHOSTAR: 0655, 0647
General Electric DVR/CABLE Combo Universal Remote Control Codes
- ROGERS: 0506
- TIME WARNER: 0506
- SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA: 0506
- ILLICO: 0506
- PIONEER: 0506
Laser Disc Remote Control Codes for General Electric
- RCA: 0308
- PIONEER: 0305
- SONY: 0323
- SANYO: 0232
- PROSCAN: 0308
DVR Remote Control Codes for General Electric DVRs
- RCA: 0409
- HUGHES: 0580
- HUMAX: 0912
- PANASONIC: 0373, 0387
- PIONEER: 0909, 0977
- PHILIPS: 0371, 0344, 0345
Remote Control Codes for Home Automation General Electric
General Electric Home Theater in a Box (HTIB) remote control codes
- CLASSIC: 1051
- BOSE: 0672
- AMW: 0918
- CRITERION: 0448
- APEX: 0436
- CENTRIOS: 1067, 1055, 0449
TV/VCR Remote Control Codes for General Electric
- DAEWOO: 0039, 0279, 0138, 0252
- AKAI: 0254
- CURTIS MATHES: 0358
- AIWA: 0227, 0269
- BROKSONIC: 0147, 0147, 0250, 0310, 0257
General Electric Universal Remote Control Manual
How Do I Program A General Electric Universal Remote?
We have three simple methods through which we can set up your General Electric universal remote codes, for example, we can program General Electric backlit universal remotes. You should now be able to use your remote for all functions after following the step-by-step instructions. Next, let’s examine the methods:
How To Program General Electric Universal Remote With Codes?
- Once you see the red light of your remote turn on, you need to continually press and hold the “SETUP” button.
- You may need to press and release the button according to your device. You can choose from TV, CBL, DVD, or AUD.
- Then you must enter the 4-digit code you chose from the above list of universal remote codes. When you enter the code, the red light will go out.
- Place the remote toward the device to test the buttons. You may need to repeat the above steps and enter the next code to operate your device if your remote does not work.
- Similarly, repeat the procedure for the device you want to control, and you can enjoy your favorite shows without experiencing any issues.
Here is the complete list of GE Universal Remote Codes for all
How To Program General Electric Universal Remotes With Auto Code Search (No Codes)
- By pressing and holding the setup button, you must first enter the setup mode. Press the button unless the red led is on. You may not always know where the red light is. You’ll find it at the upper part of the remote.
- Each device is different. Depending on your device, you must press and release the button. You’ll see the red light blink and stay on. It is equipped with TV, STR, BLU-RAY, AUD, DVD, CBL, SAT, AUX.
- There is no need to look at the codes. After you point the remote at the device, you must press and release the POWER button. The 10 different codes will be sent to your device, and when you see 1 code, the red light will blink and stay on.
- There’s a good chance you’ll skip one of the 10 codes. You can then review them individually. You simply need to hold the VOL * button for a few seconds. Red light will blink and remain on when you press this button to re-send the code.
- The steps are the same for all of the devices, so we can repeat them for them too.
How to Program the GE Universal Remote with Direct Code Entry
- You cannot use your device without knowing the model number and the code list version. To do this, you have to remove the battery.
- You can then determine the code list version. The code list version includes three types. CL3 is one of them. CL4, and CL5.
- Replace the battery and try to access the remote codes for that version.
- Press and hold the button until the red light appears on the remote. Again, you will have to press and release the device’s button.
- Enter the 4-digit code. Your red light will go out.
- Test the buttons on the remote. In most cases, the incorrect 4-digit code will prevent it from working. Select another code from the list and apply this method again.
- Thus, I want to let you know that you can easily repeat this method for each device you wish to operate and enjoy.
General Electric Universal Remotes: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do these General Electric Universal Remote Codes work?
How do we reset the General Electric Universal remote after configuring it?
Where can we purchase universal remotes?
Does the General Electric universal remote work with other smart TVs?
Is it possible to control multiple devices simultaneously?
Is it possible to program Roku with General Electric Remote?
With the help of the above methods, I hope you now have detailed information about the General Electric Universal Remote Codes. Byjasco remote codes can also be programmed. We have shared the complete list of General Electric codes and programming methods. Therefore, you will not face any difficulties. Please let us know if you have any issues by commenting below in the comments section