These GE Universal Remote codes for Samsung TV are listed in order of popularity to save time. Therefore, most Samsung TV models can be identified by the first code in every group.
You should be able to use either the first or second GE universal remote code for Samsung TV. But there is a chance it might not work. If that is the case, continue with the remaining GE Universal remote codes for TVs in the list.
Instructions for Entering GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV
It is great news that this device does not require you to be a programmer. By knowing the GE Universal remote codes for Samsung TV, you can convert an ordinary remote into a universal remote control that makes life easier.
The following are the steps to enter the GE remote codes for your Samsung TV:
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Use the remote control to press and hold ‘Setup’ for a few seconds. There should be a red light (either the on/off button or a small light on top of the remote).
- Click the button for the device you want to use (in our case, TV).
- Key in the code from above using the numeric keypad. The first one should be entered first. If that doesn’t work, try the next one.
- Keep entering GE Universal Remote codes for Samsung until the red light goes out. That’s when you’ve found the right code.
- Press the power button on your Samsung TV while holding the remote.
- If everything is okay, the TV will shut off. Try another code if it doesn’t work.
- Make sure the rest of the buttons on the remote work.
Now you’re done! Your Samsung TV now works with the universal remote control.
If the GE Remote Codes don’t work on Samsung TV, what should I do?
Try the next code if the first doesn’t work. The right one should come to you in the end, but it might take some time.
Before entering the GE universal remote codes for Samsung listed above, ensure that your universal remote control has fresh batteries. Batteries that are old or damaged won’t be able to operate the remote.
Make sure you change the batteries within 10 minutes. In the absence of this, the Samsung TV remote codes programmed into the GE Universal remote will be lost.
Ensure that there is no physical barrier between your Samsung TV and the remote control. Vases, tables, sofas – all these things can interfere with the connection.
💁 Tip: There are some GE universal remote codes for Samsung that can only operate a few features. The universal remote may not work if some of the buttons are not working. Try programming a different code from the list.
Programming Instructions For Your GE Universal Remote:
Most brands of audio and video devices can be controlled by GE universal remote controls. For each of your audio/video devices, the universal remote control must be programmed with the GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV. GE universal remotes can be programmed to control a variety of devices, including Blu-ray players, televisions, stereo systems, VCRs, and DVD Players.
Have you ever tried to use multiple remote controls to control your TV, Blu-ray player, and Home theater, or have you ever lost your remotes and wasted hours looking for them? With the GE Universal Remote, you can now control all your home theater equipment. There is even an auto-code search method and a manual code entry method. To program universal remote, set aside some time before you begin.
Connect and power on all the devices you wish to setup. Next, check that the batteries in the GE universal remote are fully charged. Write down the GE universal remote codes on the list provided. There is nothing more frustrating than realizing that your GE remote is not working or that the universal remote batteries are dead after spending the evening programming it.
Learn How To Program The GE Universal Remote Control
If you are still unable to find the right code for your TV, you can look through all the GE universal remote codes for Samsung TV stored within the remote itself.
- Manually turn on your Samsung TV.
- The red light will come on when you hold down the ‘Setup’ button.
- Select ‘TV’ from the remote control. There will be a flash of red led light.
- On your universal remote, press the power button and point at the TV. As a result of this step, your remote will test 10 different codes (the red light will flash for each code sent).
- Repeat the previous step until the TV turns off.
- Turn on the Samsung TV manually.
- Press the ‘Vol +’ button on the remote control. You will receive the first code from the remote control what you selected above.
- Step 3: Repeat the previous step until the TV turns off (wait three full seconds before pressing ‘Vol +’ again every time). Once the TV turns off, press and release the TV button to save the code.
- Turn on the TV and test the buttons.
Steps for Resetting the GE Universal Remote
You can reset your universal remote control to factory settings at any time by following these steps:
- Hold down the ‘setup’ button on the remote control until a red light appears.
- Release the button. Make sure the red light remains lit.
- Hit the mute button and release it.
- Hold down the ‘0’ (zero) button and release it.
- You have successfully reset your remote if the red light flashes twice.
That’s it — these are all the latest GE universal remote codes for Samsung TVs.
It shouldn’t take long to find the right one, but be sure to take your time. Also, write down the code that worked for your Samsung TV so that you will have it handy in the future.
You can now binge-watch your favorite shows on your Samsung TV.
Read More Interesting Articles: