With the GE Universal Remote Codes, you can control a variety of devices like Philips TV. Following is an article that will guide you through the entire programming process using GE universal remote codes for Philips TV. Simply look for your television or any other device name in the below table, select the code, and start following the programming guide section provided below the GE universal remote codes table list for Philips TV.
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Philips TV
GE Universal Remote Codes For Philips TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips HDTV
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Philips TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips DVD Player
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips Audio
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips Amplifier
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips VCR
GE Universal Remote Programming for Philips TV Without Codes
The GE remote code for Philips TV is automatically scanned in the remote using the auto search method. A remote control is programmed by scanning one code at a time until it finds the correct code for your remote. The steps are as follows:
- To use the universal remote, turn on the smart device you want to use, such as a television.
- By holding down the device’s buttons (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for three seconds, the device can be turned on. When the device has been programmed, an LED light will illuminate.
- The remote control is operated by pressing the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. If an indication appears, you’ve successfully controlled it. To turn off a device, press the “up” or “down” key until it turns off.
- Press the “power” key to confirm the code. The device should begin to operate. Make sure the remote is programmed correctly by changing the channel when it starts.
- Click “device” after you have saved the code. In order to confirm that the code has been saved, the LED on the device will blink twice.
GE Universal Remote Programming with Philips TV Manual Code Method
Keycodes allow us to program a universal remote easily, and they identify the make and model of the equipment.
- The remote must be turned on before programming.
- Click on the TV button.
- If the “Light Flash” appears on the Universal Remote while you hold down the “Setup button”, you are in “Learning mode”.
- Lastly, enter the “Keycode” you collected from the programming guide (Instruction Booklet).
- You can now turn your remote control on by pressing the “Power” button.
- The screen will turn black once you release the “Power” button.
Now your TV will function perfectly with the universal remote control. Attempt the procedure again with a different code from the same section of the reference table, if it doesn’t work.
How to Program GE Universal Remote for Philips TV With Code Search
You can use your GE universal remote to find the correct key code if you don’t find it at that time. In the instruction booklet, you can find the key code.
- Start by turning the device on.
- Click “Setup” and hold it for two seconds.
- Type the 3-digit code 9-9-1.
- When you hold down the “Power Button” on your remote, press the Channel up to the point where the device, in this case your television, turns off.
Finding your key code might take a lot of time, but it’s vital. You should now be able to control all in-house functions with your remote once you have completed the above steps.
Ensure the device you wish to control is properly turned on before you begin programming the GE universal remote codes for Philips TV. Now that you have programmed your remote, you can control multiple devices from it.