Sanyo TV is a budget TV with good picture quality. You shouldn’t panic if you have troubleshooting problems with your Sanyo TV since it has the same problems as people have with other popular and most expensive brands. In addition, this article will provide you with detailed instructions on how to reset Sanyo TV.
Before visiting the TV repair service, try to reset your Sanyo TV to factory default settings to fix various problems. It can solve some popular problems with TV such as no sound, no colors, no WiFi, Apps not working correctly, HDMI or USB not working.
To hard reset Sanyo TV, follow these steps:
- Firstly, press the Home button
- Press Setup to begin
- Press the Restore Default Settings button.
- Then, click OK.
- Click on Reset AV settings or Reset all settings, then click OK.
- Reset AV settings – The picture and sound settings will be reset to their default settings. Channel installation settings will not be affected.
- Reset all settings – The settings will be reset to their default values.
Reset network settings
Choose Reset network settings from Home>Setup>Network setting, then click OK.
How to reset pin code on Sanyo TV
The default PIN code is 0000.
Enter 0711 to reset your PIN code to 0000 if you have forgotten it.
Additionally, you can set your own PIN code. To set up Child Lock or Parental Control functions or to reset some brands to factory settings, you will need this pin code.
- Change PIN by using the Up Down Navigation Keys
- Then, click OK.
- Enter the current 4-digit PIN code by pressing the NUMBER buttons.
- Enter the new 4-digit PIN code by pressing the NUMBER buttons.
- To confirm, enter the PIN code again.
- Ensure that the new PIN code and the confirmation PIN code are identical. If they are different, the space is cleared for reentering.
Reset Sanyo Tv without remote
Sanyo TV can now be reset without a remote using any remote control thanks to this information recently updated in 2022.
- Disconnect the power cable.
- While plugging the power cable back into the outlet, press and hold the [MUTE] button on the remote control.
- Press [MUTE] until the TV turns on and the Service Menu appears.
- Select menus with the [CH+] [CH-] buttons.
- Change the settings with the [VOL+] [VOL –] buttons.
- There might be sub-addresses in some menus. To adjust sub-item data, use the numeric buttons  to .
- To exit, press [MENU] or turn off the TV.
Method 2: Reset Sanyo TV
Disconnect the power cable.
While plugging the power cable back into the outlet, hold the [VOL –] button on the TV.
When the TV comes on with the Service Menu displayed, press the [VOL –] button.
Select menus with the [CH+] [CH-] buttons.
Change the volume using the [VOL+] [VOL –] buttons.
There might be sub-addresses in some menus. To adjust sub-item data, use the numeric buttons  to .
To exit, press [MENU] or turn off the TV.
You can buy universal remote controls if yours do not work or are broken since they work with most models and are available in every major market.
Additionally, you can try downloading apps from the Google Play Store or Apple Store Remote Control and connecting your TV to it. Make sure your smartphone has an IR blaster.