As I was organizing my desk last week, I stumbled upon my old Bluetooth speaker which I had forgotten about. This was an especially meaningful gift to me because my grandpa gave it to me when I graduated from high school. In order to see if it would work, I hooked it up to my LG smart TV. In spite of this, one of the most commonly asked questions about LG smart TV is do LG TVs have Bluetooth?
However, in light of the fact that I had never used Bluetooth device with LG TVs before, I wasn’t sure how do I connect it.
Some people might have a question, though: How do LG Smart TVs connect to Bluetooth? As a matter of fact, I just wanted to see if it still worked.
It was only after I looked through my TV’s user guide and watched a few videos that I was finally able to clear up my confusion.
There is no denying that you are curious: Do Most LG Smart TVs have Bluetooth? In terms of OLEDs, QNED MiniLEDs, NanoCells, and 4K Ultra models, this service is readily available. Bluetooth devices should be paired with LG TVs before they are connected. The following steps will be required after you have gone to Settings > Advanced Settings > Sound > Sound out > Bluetooth.
It is also important to note that I have also mentioned some measures that you can use to do troubleshooting of Bluetooth related issues on LG TVs.
Table of Contents
Do LG TVs Have Bluetooth?
There are nearly all Smart TVs on the market today that have Bluetooth built in. LG TVs that belong to the range of smart TVs are also Bluetooth-enabled.
With LG, you can choose from a wide range of smart televisions, including OLED televisions and 4K Ultra HD televisions. TV models are available depending on your price range and requirements.
You will need a Bluetooth dongle to act as a receiver if you do not have a smart television.
Those who are interested in finding out do LG TVs have a Bluetooth option, you may:
- Firstly, you can find the user manual for your TV in the box.
- Secondly, LG’s website also allows you to enter the model number and name of your TV.
- Finally, filtering by model series is possible using the filter option.
What can you do to find the Bluetooth option on LG TVs?
Under the Connectivity tab of the LG TV settings menu, you will find the Bluetooth option.
Your LG remote will have a SETTINGS button. Press it and choose ‘All Settings’.
The next step is to select the device that you want to connect to your TV and continue with the installation process. Here’s how to proceed:
- You will need to navigate to the settings page.
- Simply press Advanced Settings on the settings tab that appears.
- It all depends on the device you want to pair with LG TV; there is no common Bluetooth button.
- Pairing headphones/soundbars requires you to navigate to sound out.
- From the advanced settings menu, select the keyboard if you have one.
How do you activate Bluetooth on LG TVs?
Connecting your LG smart television to multiple multimedia devices is possible.
However, all types of Bluetooth devices can be connected to LG’s website with the help of its guides.
You can access the pairing option on your LG TV’s settings menu. Moreover, all types of devices undergo the same process, but the type of device varies.
It is important to make sure that the device that you want to pair with your LG TV is in pairing mode before you activate the Bluetooth feature.
How do you check Bluetooth specifications on LG TVs
Check the product specifications of your LG TV if you want to know whether it supports Bluetooth technology.
In most cases, all LG TVs in the smart TV range are supported by Bluetooth wireless technology.
The Bluetooth features of your model can be checked on their product page.
How do You Connect to LG TVs using Bluetooth?
How to connect LG TV to Bluetooth device.
- By using the LG magic remote, select the ‘Settings’ option.
- You can find the advanced settings under the ‘Settings’ tab.
- When selecting an option, ensure that you select ‘Sound’.
- Please choose the option ‘Sound out’ under the menu.
- You can find your Bluetooth device on the list by looking for it.
- Select your device by pressing the OK button.
- Please wait until the pairing has been completed before proceeding.
- Bluetooth headphones or speakers will be paired with your LG TV.
Using Bluetooth to connect a keyboard to your LG TV.
The keyboard must be in pairing mode before it can be connected to your LG TV, as in the previous step.
You can pair your keyboard by turning on the pairing mode
- Make sure your keyboard has Bluetooth functionality and that its batteries are fully charged if it runs on batteries.
- Several seconds should be spent pressing the Bluetooth button.
- When the Bluetooth indicator starts blinking, pairing mode has been activated.
How to connect LG TV to keyboard.
- On the LG magic remote, push the settings button.
- You can find the advanced settings under the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Select ‘General’ from the menu bar.
- Click on the ‘Keyboard’ option.
- Click OK after selecting your keyboard from the list of available devices.
- Verify that your TV is hooked up to your keyboard and wait a couple of minutes.
Do You Have Trouble Connecting Bluetooth Devices to LG TVs?
Do you run into a variety of recurring problems when connecting a Bluetooth device to LG TVs? However, to do troubleshooting of these Bluetooth related issues on LG TVs, you may have to follow the given measures.
Connect your LG TV to your Bluetooth device and remove it
Once your connected device has been removed, select the option ‘Forget’ to remove it. In addition, the LG TV can be reconnected to the Bluetooth device once it has been removed from it.
Your LG TV needs to be powered on and off
Before you turn your LG TV back on, turn it off and remove the power adapter.
You may need to restart your Bluetooth device
It is possible that your Bluetooth device will also need a restart from time to time, just like your TV.
Moreover, press the power button and wait a minute before turning on your LG TV to reconnect your device.
Keep your LG TV close to your Bluetooth device.
There may be connectivity issues if you keep your Bluetooth device at a significant distance from your LG TV.
Additionally, your Bluetooth device should be placed within 10 meters of your TV in order to avoid such problems.
Disconnect any devices you are not using
There may be connectivity issues if too many Bluetooth devices are connected to your TV at once.
Devices can sometimes be connected to the network up to a certain number. However, the devices that are not frequently used should be disconnected in order to avoid this problem.
You should check the software on your LG TV
For a seamless user experience and to avoid malfunctions, make sure your television has the latest firmware installed.
Contact LG’s customer support if you are still unable to use Bluetooth on your LG TV.
For their assistance, you can contact them via live chat, email, or phone.
Do you face an issue with Bluetooth connectivity on LG TVs? The LG TV Bluetooth connectivity problem is quite common and is not that hard to fix.
It’s possible that your TV has a manufacturing defect that keeps causing these problems.
However, there will be a need to contact the relevant team if this is the case in order to resolve your issue if this is the case. In addition, if your TV is still covered by warranty, you might get a replacement.
In addition, make sure your multimedia devices are working before connecting your LG TV to them.
Moreover, the LG TVs come with Bluetooth capabilities that enable you to control them using your smartphone.
How do I make my LG TV discoverable for Bluetooth Devices?
To pair your LG TV with other Bluetooth devices, you must enable the feature on your TV. However, they have a help library in which you can obtain more guidance.
HDMI connections for LG TVs – how do I do it?
Follow these steps to connect your LG TV to HDMI:
- HDMI cables are required to connect your output device to your LG TV.
- Utilize the HDMI ports on each device to connect the HDMI cable.
- Make sure both devices are turned on.
- It’s as simple as changing your TV’s input mode to HDMI.
Is it possible to connect my LG TV directly to my phone without using a cable?
Indeed, providing your phone is compatible, you can connect your smartphone to your LG TV using the Smart Share tool.
Additionally, with this feature, you will be able to share your mobile screen with your LG TV in this way.
LG’s website has more information about connecting your phone.
Do you know what is the most effective way to connect my LG TV to my mobile hotspot?
LG TVs can be connected to mobile HotSpots the same way they are connected to Wi-Fi networks.
- Firstly, you can do this by pressing the ‘Settings’ button on the remote control.
- Secondly, ensure that you are in the ‘All settings’ section.
- Thirdly, if you wish to do this, you will have to navigate to the section called ‘Network’.
- Next, select the ‘WiFi connections’ option from the list of options.
- Then, take a look at the name of your mobile hotspot.
- You will need to select your mobile hotspot from the list.
- Make sure you enter your password correctly.
- Finally, in order to confirm, click OK at the end of the process.