Disney plus offers a comprehensive collection of Disney content, making it the perfect streaming service for Disney fans. It features some of those iconic classics that will bring back memories as well as some recent hits and Disney originals. Marvel and Pixar titles are also included, as well as all Star Wars films and shows. As a result of this article, you will be able to find out how to get Disney Plus on your Vizio TV.
Mobile devices, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and streaming devices are all supported. Streaming Disney Plus is even possible on Vizio TVs, so you won’t have to buy a new TV or media player.
As a result of this post, you can find out how to watch Disney Plus on your Vizio step-by-step. If not, you can find out what workarounds are available if the service doesn’t support your Vizio model. Here’s how you can download Disney Plus for Vizio and how you can watch it.
Is there a blazing fast and convenient way to get Disney+ on Vizio?
A Disney Plus subscription is required to watch Disney Plus on Vizio. Subscribing to it as a standalone service costs only $6.99 per month or $69.99 annually. If you want access to live sports and an even more extensive streaming library, you can even bundle ESPN+ and Hulu together for $12.99/month.
Aside from the subscription, you will also need a SmartCast-enabled Vizio TV. In addition to Vizio SmartCast TVs from 2016, Disney Plus is also compatible with Apple TV. While Vizio TVs generally don’t support many apps, these new ones include a few native options that work with your Vizio TV. They only offer a few native apps, including Disney Plus. Once you turn on your TV, the app will already be there.
If you want Disney Plus on Vizio, here’s how you can get it:
- Disney Plus can be accessed through the official website. Choose between a standalone or bundle subscription when you sign up. When subscribing to Disney+, you can choose whether to subscribe annually or monthly. Payment information will be required after you type in your email address and specify a password.
- The SmartCast Home screen can be accessed by pushing the “V” button on the remote.
- You can launch the Disney Plus Vizio app by selecting the icon in the “Apps” section. Rather than having to install it separately, the TV comes with it preinstalled.
- Sign in with your Disney+ credentials as soon as you have launched the Disney Plus Vizio app. Vizio should now be able to stream Disney Plus content to your television.
Are older Vizio models capable of streaming Disney Plus?
It is not possible to access the Disney+ app on older Vizio models from before 2016. Additionally, you won’t be able to download it from an app store. Streaming the service is still possible with these older Vizio models.
Through streaming media players and casting devices, you can cast Disney Plus content to your Vizio TV. Chromecast is compatible with many older Vizio TVs, making it an excellent choice.
The following steps will show you how to watch Disney+ on Vizio with a Chromecast dongle:
- Vizio TV should be connected to your Chromecast dongle.
- You should make sure your Chromecast dongle is linked to the same network as your tablet or phone. Chrome browser users can even cast directly from their browsers.
- Get the Disney Plus app for your phone or tablet using your Disney Plus credentials. Sign in to Disney Plus using a browser if you are using one.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the “cast” icon to select the movie or show you’d like to watch. There are three concave lines at the bottom of this icon, which looks like a square.
- The Disney Plus content will begin playing instantly on your Vizio TV if it is Chromecast-connected.
The Disney Plus app on Vizio: everything you need to know.
The Disney Plus service allows you to download videos to watch offline on as many devices as you want. Without an Internet connection, you can stream movies and shows uninterrupted. Downloaded titles will be available for viewing for 30 days, and there is no limit to how many titles you can download. You must watch a downloaded title within 48 hours after starting it.
Android and iOS devices with Disney Plus are the only devices that are compatible with offline viewing. Thus, Disney Plus content won’t be available for download on a Vizio TV.
Titles should be available for offline viewing on mobile devices and tablets.
In addition to streaming services, there are also many other options, including Netflix and Prime. The two services also support downloads on Fire tablets, but Vizio TVs don’t support them.
Vizio TVs may not be the best choice for streaming movies and shows online since they don’t support many apps. There is a native Disney Plus app on these TVs, however, if you already own one. Disney shows and movies can be streamed directly from the Disney app without having to download it separately.
If you own a Vizio TV from the past, you can cast Disney Plus content from your phone or tablet.
As a result, Vizio TV owners who already own Disney+ have an excellent streaming option. While there is no longer a free trial available, you can still take advantage of some great subscription deals.