We often find ourselves looking for subscription services such as streaming platforms, lifestyle boxes for beauty products, and food delivery services. The thing is, all of these services are quite expensive. For those interested in cutting their expenses, subscription services are a good place to start. The following steps will explain how to cancel ESPN Plus.
How does ESPN Plus work?
Live and on-demand streaming of sports and events are available through ESPN Plus, a streaming subscription service. With one subscription, you can watch everything from soccer to golf to UFC to baseball to college basketball. The service also offers subscribers the chance to view a wide selection of tv shows, web series, movies, game replays, pay-per-view programs, as well as articles and fantasy sports tools. With a smart television, tablet, phone, or computer, you’ll be able to watch it all at once.
ESPN Plus has 1800000 subscribers, making it the most popular sports channel in the country. ESPN Plus does not provide you with access to any of the traditional TV ESPN networks.
What is the price of ESPN Plus?
Compared to other services, ESPN Plus is significantly cheaper at $7 per month. The service is available to annual subscribers for $70 per year, or a savings of 15%. Also available for $14 per month is a bundle of ESPN Plus, Disney Plus, and Hulu.
How to cancel ESPN Plus using website
If you wish to cancel your ESPN subscription or simply take a break, the easiest way is probably through your computer.
Note: The money you have already paid for your subscription will not be refunded if you cancel your ESPN Plus subscription. Your subscription will also be deactivated after any partially used billing period has been completed.
To cancel ESPN Plus on the website:
- Visit the ESPN website
- Navigate to your account
- Continue by clicking Manage
- Then, click Login to access your account
- Click Cancel Subscription to cancel ESPN Plus
- Enter your cancellation confirmation code
You can cancel ESPN Plus over the phone by following these steps:
In order to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription, you simply need to call ESPN customer service and let them know that you wish to cancel.
How to cancel an ESPN Plus subscription over the phone:
- By calling (800) 727-1800, you can reach an ESPN Plus representative
- Explain why you want your subscription cancelled, as well as the details of your subscription
Your representative will give you any instructions needed to cancel your subscription
- A confirmation letter or email will be sent to you once the cancellation has been processed
You can cancel ESPN Plus over email by following these steps:
It is also possible to cancel ESPN Plus subscription via email if speaking with a representative over the phone seems like too much work.
How to cancel an ESPN Plus subscription over the email:
- Send an email to [email protected] stating your cancellation request
- Make sure to include your name, account information, and the reason for your cancellation
You can cancel ESPN Plus on Google Play Store by following these steps:
Here’s how to cancel ESPN Plus if you signed up through an Android device or downloaded the app from the Google Play Store.
You can cancel ESPN Plus on an Android device by following these steps:
- From your Android device, go to the Google Play Store
- Tap on Settings in the above left-hand corner
- Scroll down until you find Subscriptions
- You should see ESPN Plus under the list
- From the drop-down menu, select Cancel Subscription
You can cancel ESPN Plus on iOS by following these steps:
Follow these steps to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription on an iOS device:
- Navigate to Settings on your iOS device
- Then, choose General
- Then, sign in to your Apple ID
- Navigate to your profile and select Subscriptions
- Then click ESPN+ Subscription
- You can cancel your subscription by clicking Cancel
There is more information below.
It is important to note that you will not lose access to ESPN Plus immediately after cancelling. You will be able to continue using the service for the remainder of this billing cycle.
Do I need a TV provider to get ESPN Plus?
Is it possible to try ESPN Plus for free?
Does ESPN Plus allow me to pause my subscription?
Is it possible to reactivate a ESPN Plus subscription?