If you’re looking for a big screen for watching your favorite shows or videos, the Samsung smart TV is ideal. Additionally, in order for this to work, we also need to have the Hulu App in order to go through the process. If Hulu is not working on your Samsung TV, is there anything you can do to fix the app issue?
There are a few seasons of the Hulu App that are not working on Samsung TV models at this time. You might be experiencing this problem because the software on your TV is outdated.
Other than that, you can try resetting your TV or internet router, or power cycling the TV or trying the cold boot process.
Hulu Not Working On Samsung TV: Do You Have Any Ideas On What You Can Do To Fix This Problem?
It is in this article that we will learn how to fix the Hulu App that is not working on Samsung TV, as well as learn the reason for why this is the case.
We’ll figure out how to fix Hulu not working on Samsung TV using the quick and easy methods below!
Do you know what devices Hulu supports?
Smart TVs generally support Hulu, and those with non-smart TVs can connect streaming devices to access Hulu.
In addition to the Apple iPhone and iPad, Hulu is also available on Android tablets, phones, and other devices. As well as Chromecast-enabled devices, Hulu is compatible with Amazon’s Fire Stick and Fire Tablet.
Unplug your Samsung TV from the wall and plug it back in again to fix the Hulu not working issue.
It is not always easy to use small screens as they are not always reliable. Big screens, on the other hand, are preferred by most people. Today, we are living in an era of the internet, and we now have the luxury of smart TVs at our fingertips.
It is possible to download different apps if you wish to watch your favorite shows live or offline on your Smart TV.
Aside from Hulu, another app that can be downloaded on the Smart TV is Netflix. The best way to fix this is to unplug your TV before you begin watching your favorite show.
- In order to ensure the safety of your TV, it’s a good idea to unplug it from the switch.
- Please wait for at least thirty seconds before proceeding.
- Keep pressing the power button for thirty seconds while unplugging your TV.
- Check whether your TV is working by plugging it back in.
How can I find out if Samsung no longer supports Hulu?
Samsung still supports the Hulu app if your Samsung TV is no older than 2016 and you need an update.
Hulu app older versions will no longer be supported by Samsung starting on October 3. Once your Hulu user session expires, the app will cease to function. It is recommended that you update the Hulu app on your Samsung TV if it is running an older version.
Have you ever wondered how to fix Hulu not working on Samsung TV by cold booting it?
The problem might not be fixed by unplugging your TV, so try another method. Cold Boot isn’t a big deal if you haven’t heard of it before, and I’ll explain how it works.
It is as simple as this:
- You will need to take your Samsung TV remote with you.
- By pushing the power button, you will be able to turn on the TV.
- It may take five to ten seconds for the process to complete.
- In order to access Hulu, simply launch the app on your device.
There is no doubt that I will be anxiously waiting in anticipation to seeing the results once the process is complete.
Samsung TVs may not work with Hulu due to server errors.
For whatever reason, the Hulu App servers may not be available at that moment.
If this is the case, you are not responsible for it since this is a technical issue and you will have to wait until the issue has been resolved.
What is the most precise way to identify if Hulu’s servers are down? Check Hulu on other devices, and if it does not work on other apps, then the problem lies with the server.
In addition, there are websites such as Downdetector that let you know the current state of Hulu’s servers. Alternatively, if this doesn’t fix the problem, try one of these.
Samsung TV Hulu not working issue can be resolved by reinstalling the Hulu app.
There is no harm in reinstalling if it solves the problem, so we should try it for sure. Almost everyone knows how to install an App, but if you are not familiar with it, then you do not need to worry about it. Before you can reinstall it, you will have to delete it first.
Here is a quick guide to reinstalling the Hulu app.
- The first step is to navigate to the Samsung TV’s “Home Screen”.
- Clicking on the “Apps” and then selecting “Settings”, you will be taken to a page where you can change your settings.
- You are required to locate the “Hulu” app and press the delete button in order to remove it.
- You will need to click on it twice in order to make it work.
In the meantime, you will need to turn off your TV and then turn it on again after a few seconds, so that you can reinstall the app.
However, in case it still doesn’t work, you can try another method if Hulu is still not working on Samsung TV.
In order to reset the Smart Hub on a Samsung TV, how should you proceed?
Your Samsung TV cannot load or work the Hulu App if you have the Smart Hub reset on the TV. Samsung TV’s Smart Hub may be the reason why the Hulu App does not work on Samsung TVs.
- The initial step is to navigate to the Samsung TV “Home Screen”.
- Choose “Support” from the “Settings” menu, and then click it.
- Choosing “Self-Diagnosis” will bring up a dialog box.
- You can reset the smart hub by scrolling down and selecting the “Reset Smart Hub” option.
- To confirm the process, you will need to enter a pin number.
- As we proceed, we will reset the device.
A reset of Smart Hub will erase all the data, accounts, and apps that have been downloaded to your smart TV. In the event that the error is still not resolved, try the other method as soon as possible.
You can fix Hulu not working on Samsung TV by resetting your WiFi router.
What is the purpose of resetting our WiFi router so frequently? Internet access will be impossible if the router does not detect signals.
Having stable internet is essential to running any app, and Hulu is no exception. The WiFi router needs to be reset, so let’s see how to do it.
- Make sure that your router is unplugged from the power source.
- Simply hold the “Reset” button for a couple of seconds after finding the “Reset” button.
- Afterwards, you simply have to plug in the router again.
- In addition to this, it can also be connected to your Samsung TV if you have one.
The internet service provider should be contacted if you continue to have problems.
In cases where your internet speed is slow, the Hulu App may not work properly.
If you have a router that is working, but your internet speed is slow, what should you do? In addition, a slow internet connection can also contribute to Hulu App not working on Samsung TVs. For you to be aware of this issue immediately, you must be aware of the normal internet speed.
Smart TVs require an internet speed of five megabits per second (5Mbps) in order to watch videos and films in 720p resolution.
What is the maximum Internet connection speed of my Samsung TV?
You can check your Samsung TV’s internet speed by following these steps.
- Your remote control must be held down while you press the “Smart Hub” button.
- You will be taken to the speed test page if you click on “Web Browser”.
- If there is a problem with your internet service provider, you should contact them immediately.
In order to fix the issue of Hulu not working on your Samsung TV, you will be required to update your TV.
If you’ve tried all these methods and the Hulu App is still not working, you will be required to upgrade the Samsung TV software.
On Samsung TVs with outdated software, the Hulu App won’t work. If necessary, update your TV’s software.
What is the procedure for updating Samsung TVs?
- Hit the “Home” button on your TV remote control.
- On the “Settings” page, click “Next”.
- The “Software Update Option” can be selected from the menu.
- The “Update Now” option must be selected.
- As soon as the process is complete, you will be asked to confirm it by pressing the “Yes” button.
We’ll have other techniques to fix Hulu not working on Samsung TV if the app isn’t responding.
Fix the Hulu not working error on your Samsung TV by factory resetting it.
If you perform a factory reset on your TV, all the information and applications you have downloaded will be erased.
Basically, after a factory reset, the device becomes a new one, and its default settings are re-adjusted and you should be able to resolve the issue this way.
The TV can be reset to its default settings by following these steps.
- Simply push the “Home” button on the remote to navigate to the TV’s “Settings” menu.
- Click the “General” drop-down menu.
- If you press the “Reset” button, your device will be reset.
- It is mandatory on your part to enter a pin code when resetting your device.
- As soon as the reset is completed, you will have to install the Hulu App on your device.
You will need to restart your TV after you have reset it in order to install the app.
How to clear Hulu’s cache memory.
It is a special type of memory that stores temporary files inside a special area of storage.
It is possible for cached data and cached cache to cause problems with streaming. You might experience issues if you haven’t cleared the cache and data on your Samsung TV from Hulu.
Your Samsung TV’s cache memory needs to be cleared. How do you do it?
Follow these steps to clear Hulu’s cache and data on Samsung TV:
- Click the “Home” button on the remote control of your TV.
- Choosing “Settings” is the next step.
- The “Support” option can be easily accessed by scrolling down and selecting it.
- After that, select “Device Care Option” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Manage Storage” button.
- View the details of “Hulu” by selecting it from the list.
- If you want to clear your data, you can do so by tapping “Clear data” then tap on “Clear cache”.
If you have a Samsung TV released after 2021 or 2022, you can perform these steps.
The Hulu app needs to be updated as soon as possible.
Using the latest version of Hulu on your Samsung TV may not work if you haven’t updated it recently.
Make sure your Hulu app is up-to-date.
Having an out-of-date Hulu App is a serious issue, and it will continue to crash until it is updated.
You may wonder why updates are so important, and you would be right. As well as keeping the applications running, updates fix any bugs.
You will be required to complete specific steps in order to update your Samsung Smart TV’s Hulu App.
- Just push the “Smart Hub” button on your remote to select “Menu”.
- Using the “Featured” button, select “Hulu” and hold it for a moment.
- As a result, you can choose “Select all” from the selection menu.
- Click the “Update” button at the end.
In case you continue to run into the similar issue, please contact customer support. Their goal is to help you solve your problem and if your TV is faulty, they will replace it for you.
The Hulu App is not working on Samsung TV due to a variety of reasons, and there are many ways to fix that. By following the steps given in the article, you will be able to fix Hulu not working issue on Samsung TV.
- Factory reset your TV
- Check Hulu servers
- Cold boot your TV
- Contact customer support service
- Check internet speed
- Power cycle method
- Update Hulu App
- Clear Cache Memory
- Reinstall Hulu App
- Reset Smart Hub on your TV
- Update your Samsung TV
- Reset WiFi router
- Hulu Connection Error? – Here Are Best Methods to Fix It 
- What Are Hulu Error Codes? Find Out Their Solutions Here 
- Hulu Error 95 Code – Reasons and Multiple Fixes 
- Hulu Error 94? – A Guide to Fixing Hulu Error Codes 
- Best Universal Remote for Hulu + Live TV – Updated Guide