Due to the recent price hike, have you been considering canceling your YouTube TV subscription? Discover how to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, and how to stop it until you decide what to do next.
YouTube TV has added ViacomCBS channels in addition to the recent price increase of $35, $45, or $50 (depending on when you signed up) to $65 that is sure to make many customers reconsider their subscription. As a result, the monthly cost of the program has nearly doubled since it launched in 2017.
Moreover, this price may seem quite exorbitant in 2022 when inflation is at its highest.
This tutorial will provide you with step-by-step instructions on canceling your YouTube TV. However, in the event that you cancel your YouTube TV subscription, it will remain valid until the end of the payment month.
Note: Terminating a free trial will result in immediate loss of access to the service.
You’ll learn how to cancel YouTube TV in this article and what to expect afterward:
- How to Cancel YouTube TV from a Desktop computer
- How do you cancel YouTube TV on an Android Device?
- How do you cancel YouTube TV on an iOS Device?
- In a nutshell
How to Cancel YouTube TV from a Desktop Computer
Step 1: Visit YouTube TV at tv.youtube.com through a web browser.
Step 2: Select your YouTube avatar at the top right of the screen.
Step 4: Click “MANAGE” from the menu.
Step 5: You can now choose whether to “PAUSE” or “CANCEL” your YouTube TV subscription.
How do you cancel YouTube TV on an Android Device
Detailed explanations of how this process works, please visit Google’s support site. However, these steps can also be followed as an alternative.
Step 1: From your mobile browser, launch the YouTube TV app or visit tv.youtube.com.
Step 2: The second step is to click on your YouTube avatar in the right-hand corner.
Step 3: After clicking your avatar, select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Click on “Membership” in the “Settings” menu.
Step 5: Click “MANAGE” to cancel or pause the YouTube TV subscription(s).
Step 6: Choose the “CANCEL” or “PAUSE” option from the next screen.
Step 7: Decide why you want to cancel the YouTube TV subscription(s).
Step 8: Decide whether to cancel your subscription or choose an alternative offer based on the reason for canceling.
Step 9: You can confirm the cancellation by pressing “YES, CANCEL”.
Step 10: Select “PAUSE” under “MANAGE” membership to halt your YouTube TV subscription for a set period of time.
How do you cancel YouTube TV on an iOS Device
YouTube TV iOS app does not allow cancellation of subscriptions. In order to cancel the subscription, YouTube’s parent company, Google, recommends using a mobile or computer web browser.
- Using your mobile browser, sign into tv.youtube.com.
- At the top right of the page, click on your avatar.
- The “Membership” menu can be found under “Settings”.
- By selecting either “PAUSE” or “CANCEL”, you’ll be able to stop or terminate your YouTube TV membership.
- It is possible to cancel your YouTube TV membership by selecting “Cancel membership”.
- You can cancel by selecting “CANCEL” from the drop-down menu.
In a nutshell
- Canceling your subscription will give you access to YouTube TV until the end of the month.
- Add-on networks will no longer be available after that date. Moreover, subscriptions are required to add add-on networks.
- You will have 21 days to watch all recorded programs in your library. Moreover, the list of shows, sports teams, and events you have added to your library will be remembered if you re-sign up later.
- Reactivating your YouTube TV membership later may not give you access to previously recorded shows or special rates.
- Additionally, a limited amount of information (such as your home zip code) may be kept by Google for billing and fraud protection purposes.
That’s all there is to know about canceling your YouTube TV subscription! In addition, you can ditch overpriced products with just a few clicks or taps from your desktop or mobile device.
If someone wanted to terminate their YouTube TV subscription, what advice would you give? I would appreciate your comments on YouTube TV canceling if you have any concerns or suggestions.
- How To Cancel AT&T Internet – Without Paying Any Extra Fees 
- How to Cancel ESPN Plus? – Best Ways To Cancel Without Being Charged
- Amazon Fire Stick YouTube Problem – Here is How to Fix It 
- BEST REMOTE CONTROLS FOR YOUTUBE TV – [CHROMECAST, APPLE TV, ROKU & MORE]
- YouTube Playback Error? – Here is How To Quickly Fix It