Are you tired and sick of switching between remote controls to turn on your devices? How many times did you find difficulty in using one of the remotes and spent hours checking the manual and looking it up online? Investing in a universal remote control saves you from this hassle by allowing you to simply use one remote to operate many different devices. In this article, I’m going to provide you with a step by step guide to setup your OPPO Blue-Ray remote control, in addition to OPPO Blu-Ray universal remote codes.
Why Use a Universal Remote Control?
Universal remote controls facilitate your entertainment experience. The universal remote can be programmed to be used with several devices like TV, Blu-Ray, and more. Imagine having one remote only capable of undertaking all others’ functions? A great idea, isn’t it? Universal remotes can control all home theater devices and components. Once you start using it, you’ll experience a more comfortable, more organized experience.
How this Article Will Help You to Program Your OPPO Blue-Ray Universal Remote Control?
I will give you a step-by-step, easy, and well-structured guide on setting up and program OPPO Blue-Ray Remote to be used with smart devices, like TV, AV Receivers, and DVD players. After you program the universal device remote code for your model from the given list of remote codes, the procedures stated here will allow you to easily configure your remote and use all the gadgets’ features for that particular device or model. However, please note that there are few exceptions where some models might not function even after following the instructions. Also, there could be adverse reactions when the steps are used on a model of a gadget that is not supported in some instances. However, in most cases, we can successfully make use of the features of the universal remote with the help of the OPPO Blue-Ray universal remote codes listed here.
OPPO Blu-Ray Remote Control Codes
OPPO Blu-Ray 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
OPPO Blu-Ray 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
OPPO Blue Ray Universal Remote Programming
- Switch on your TV.
- Use the blue-ray remote to control your OPPO blue-ray player.
- Firstly, press and hold the TV “power” button while entering the number of codes on your blue-ray remote at the same time.
- Keep on changing the codes until the correct code is entered.
- Once you have put down the valid code, your TV will automatically switch off to indicate that the blue-ray remote has successfully connected with your TV.
- Enjoy operating your TV with this universal remote.
3 Easy Methods to Program Your OPPO Blue-Ray Universal Remote Control
1- Auto-Search Method
In this method, the remote will start scanning all the universal codes; the remote will scan one code at a time until it finds the correct code that works with your remote.
- Turn on your device, TV, DVD,…etc. Your universal remote should operate with.
- Switch on the universal remote, press the “device” button for three seconds. Once the LED light is on, it is a sign that your device is ready for programming.
- Point the remote at the device and click on the “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. You will see on and off signals on the remote, so press and hold the “up” or “down” button until the device turns off.
- Press the “power” button to verify the code. The device should switch on. At this point, it’s advisable to swap channels to make sure that the remote is programmed correctly.
- The last step is to press the “device” button to save the code. The device’s LED will blink twice to confirm that the code is stored.
2- Manual Method
We can configure an OPPO Blu-Ray universal remote with ease using the “keycode method.” The keycode can also identify the model of your remote.
- You need to turn on your device first.
- Press the “TV” button on your OPPO Blu-Ray universal remote.
- You need to press and hold the “setup” button on the universal remote until the flashing light appears. This indicates that it is currently in the “Learning Mode.”
- Enter the keycode collected from the instructions guide or programming guide.
- Once you complete the steps above, point your remote at the TV and then press and hold the “power” button.
- Lastly, once the screen shuts off, release the “power” button.
At this point, your TV should start functioning well with the OPPO Blue-Ray universal remote control. If, for any reason, your device does not operate with the remote, then try to repeat the same steps with a different code from the same reference table.
3- Code Search Method
Sometimes, you might not find the correct code that complies with the device you want to operate. In this case, you will have to set up your universal remote to “Search Mode” to look for the right code. It would help if you found the manual code responsible for the “Search Mode” option in the remote.
- You need to turn on your device first.
- Press and hold the “setup” button on the universal remote.
- Enter the three-digit code: 9-9-1.
- Gently press and hold the “power” button on the remote and then press the “up” button until the device switches off.
This method might take more time than other methods, but it is crucial to find the correct key code first. Once you have followed all the steps stated above, your universal remote should operate well.
OPPO Blue-Ray Universal Remote Codes for an Unsupported Device
If you want to use the OPPO Blue-Ray universal remote to control any other unsupported device, you need to use the device’s “Setup Code Lookup Tool” to locate the setup codes. Once you get the required codes, the next steps are straightforward. You will need to gently press and hold the “set” button until the LED flashes twice, and then you will have to enter the correct code.
- The OPPO MediaControl app contains the remote control function.
- If you need a remote control without the media playback features, the following remote control apps are available from Apple OPPO App Store or OPPO Google Play.
- The BDP-103 uses mostly the same remote code as the BDP-83. There are just some buttons added or removed. A universal remote previously programmed for the BDP-80/83/93/95 will work with the BDP-103. You can use the following remote control code document to reference new IR code programming.
I hope this guide was a useful one and that the codes worked well for you and helped you set up and program your OPPO Blue-Ray remote control successfully.