Have you recently installed a Gosund Smart Plug at your home that you’re trying to setup for the first time? Nevertheless, this guide will provide you with instructions on how to setup your Gosund Smart Plug in order to get started.
This article will describe how to setup your smart plug and some troubleshooting tips just in case you run into trouble. There is a very simple process that needs to be followed in order to setup Gosund smart plug.
Gosund Smart Plug Setup Instructions.
In order to setup the Gosund smart plug, all you need to do is follow these simple instructions.
- For those of you who have an Apple or Android device, you can download the Gosund app.
- Make sure the Gosund smart plug is plugged into a socket and the indicator light is blinking rapidly.
- You can add your plug to your Gosund account by following the guidelines in the app.
- 2.4GHz WiFi networks are the only ones that will work with the plug.
- Enjoy your appliance once it’s connected!
An overview of the troubleshooting process and instructions during Gosund Smart Plug setup.
The Gosund Smart Plug setup may occasionally encounter a snag, but it is usually a simple fix.
- Press and hold the On/Off button for 5-10 seconds if the indicator wasn’t flashing when you first plugged in the smart plug.
- To reset the smart plug or change easy mode to AP mode, which is preferably suitable, simply hold the On/Off button for 5-10 seconds.
- The Gosund app allows you to do this directly. 2.4 GHz WiFi networks are the only ones compatible with the smart plug.
- Select the 2.4 GHz network during Gosund smart plug setup if your router is dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz).
- When setting up your plug for the first time, keep it as close to your WiFi router as possible.
- As soon as the Gosund smart plug is setup, you can move it to any room in the house.
- You can also refer to the Gosund smart plug installation manual for further information and setup instructions.
Instructions regarding the setup of the Gosund Smart Plug.
Make sure your router is working properly.
As a first step, you should always check your Wi-Fi router to make sure it is working properly. You must ensure that it works before connecting your plug. In case something is wrong with your router, you may need to reset it.
This can be done easily by unplugging your router and waiting five minutes for it to restart. You can then connect it again and wait until it turns on.
The moment you setup the Gosund Smart Plug, it will always stay connected to your router for as long as you continue to use it.
The Gosund application needs to be installed on your device.
In order to use the service, you will need the Gosund app on your phone, which can be found in both the Apple and Google Play Stores.
Additionally, you can scan the side of the box and the Gosund app will be automatically downloaded. Upon receiving the app on your phone, you will need to open it and login to your new account once it has been downloaded.
The Gosund needs to be plugged in.
Once you have plugged the Gosund into your outlet, you can start using it.
It is best to place your Gosund smart plug near your WiFi router when you first setup it. After you’ve setup the Gosund smart plug successfully, you can move it anywhere in your home.
You can use the Gosund App to do this.
The next step is to go to the Gosund app and register a new account for your new account by signing up for the app.
On the home screen of the app, tap the plus sign once you’ve created your account.
When you add a new device to your app, you will be prompted to do so. The plug can be set up by selecting “electrical” and then “socket”.
The next step is to ensure that the outlet you are installing has a flashing light. Keep pressing the On/Off button for five to ten seconds if it doesn’t.
Once you have confirmed your Wi-Fi password, the Gosund app will connect the outlet. You will be able to connect your Gosund Smart Plug as soon as you do that. The Gosund smart plug can now be returned to its home screen.
Your new device will be visible once you reach this page! A variety of settings, schedules, and customization options are available on the home page.
What to plug in and what not to plug in.
Last but not least, decide what you want to put in your smart plugs. Therefore, they are very versatile, since they can be used with any device that requires an outlet.
Using the app, you can switch the smart plug on/off at the power source once it is connected to the device. Check that the device turns on automatically when power is applied if it is plugged in.
It won’t work if you have to input anything. The majority of TVs today go into standby mode when not in use.
You will need your remote to turn on your TV if you plug it into a smart plug and try to turn it on.
Gosund Smart Plugs: What are they good for?
Generally, smart plugs, including Gosund, are considered the easiest way to make your home “smart ”.
In order to use one, you just plug it into the wall, then you plug in your device. It is possible to set up a lamp in the plug, for example. Setting schedules will allow you to control when it turns on and off.
A remote control app allows you to control the lamp from anywhere in your house. In comparison to upgrading every light bulb and switch in your house, this is a more cost-effective choice.
Plus, you can even connect the Google plug with your voice if you have a smart speaker (Alexa or Google). By simply asking your speaker to do it, you could turn on and off the lamp.
In conclusion, the Gosund plug will save you money on your electricity bill. With your app, you can easily turn off things while away from home! Even though the plugs are ETL certified, they are very secure and safe to use, making them a great choice.
With the Gosund Smart plug, you don’t need a speaker.
These devices don’t require a Google or Amazon speaker, nor do they require a smart hub. For the smart plugs to work at their best, they only need to be connected to the app in order to work.
However, if you have an Alexa or Google Home, you can easily setup the Gosund plugs to work with them. Consequently, you must follow the steps above in order to proceed. When you connect your smart plugs to Wi-Fi using the Gosund app, your smart speaker system should automatically find and connect to them.
The Alexa or Google Home app can be opened and the device can be added manually if it doesn’t happen automatically. Even though the Gosund Smart Plugs do not require speakers, I consider them highly valuable.
The plugs like these make smart home technology more accessible to everyone, so it’s worth looking into.
Keeping you connected even when you are not there is as easy as adding Gosund Smart Plugs to your home. These steps will guide you through the procedure of setting up and installing your devices.
- Make sure your router is working.
- Gosund is an app that you should install.
- The Gosund device needs to be plugged in.
- Connect your plug to Wi-Fi using the app.
- With the app, you can effortlessly control your new smart plugs.
Would you mind sharing what is your favorite way to use your Gosund Smart Plugs? I am sure there are plenty of options for you to choose from, so don’t be afraid to try new things! As a matter of fact, it is very common for people to use them for things like air conditioners, lights, and a lot more.
There are sure to be plenty of options available to you at home. We’d love to hear your feedback if this guide helped you setup your Gosund smart plug.
- Roku “Low Power” Problem? – Here Are Multiple Fixes 
- Kwikset Smart Lock Reset Code – Resetting Without Using A Key
- How To Connect Sony Bluetooth Headphones? – Complete Guide 2022
- Spectrum Vs Google Fiber Internet – Ultimate Guide 
- Samsung TV WIFI Keeps Disconnecting? – Easy And Instant Fixes