Are you searching for Ge Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV to connect your Vizio TV to your GE universal remote? If so, you’ve come to the right place. With your GE universal remote, you can program not just your Vizio TV, but any other device in your house. That includes both your Cable Box, DVD player and Satellite.
To use your GE universal remote on your TV, you will need the Ge universal remote codes for Vizio TV. The code is usually a 4-digit code. This post outlines a good number of the codes. If one doesn’t work, simply check the next code. You will get the right code for your Vizio TV after two or more tries.
3-Digit Codes for GE Remotes Purchased Before 2006
4-Digit Codes (V1) for 2006-2011 Models
- 1169, 1168, 0081, 0112, 0143, 1011, 0050
4-Digit Codes (Mixed V2/V4) for 2011-2012 Models
- 5450, 5109, 5115, 5138, 5139, 5343
4-Digit Codes (V2) Manufactured Around 2011
- 5109, 5115, 5139, 5343, 5450
4-Digit Codes (V4) Manufactured Around 2012
- 5450, 5109, 5115, 5138, 5139, 5343
4-Digit Codes (Mixed V3/V5/CL3/CL4/CL5) for New Models
- 1471, 5611, 5621, 5631, 1741, 2021, 2901, 6471, 3351, 6511, 3651, 3741, 3851, 4081, 6121, 6131, 5561, 5571, 5581, 5591, 5601, 5641, 5651, 6111, 5661, 5671, 5681, 5691, 5701, 5711
4-Digit Codes (V3) Manufactured Around 2012
- 2901, 1471, 1741, 2021, 3651, 3741, 3851, 4081
4-Digit Codes (V5) Manufactured Around 2013
- 1471, 1741, 2021, 2901, 3351, 3651, 3741, 3851, 4081
4-Digit Codes (CL3) GE Remotes Manufactured After 2013
- 5561, 5571, 5581, 5591, 5601, 5611, 5621, 5631, 5641, 5651, 5661, 5671, 5681, 5691, 5701, 5711, 2901, 1471, 1741, 2021, 3651, 3741, 3851,4081.
4-Digit Codes (CL4) GE Remotes Manufactured After 2016
- 5631, 5561, 6121, 6131, 5611, 6111, 5651, 5621, 5711
4-Digit Codes (CL5) GE Remotes Manufactured After 2019
- 5631, 5611, 5561, 6471, 6511, 6121, 6131, 6111, 5651, 5621, 5711
As mentioned earlier, to use your GE remote on your vision TV, you will need to program your remote. Read below to find the process on how to program your remote to your device.
How To Program Your GE Universal Remote To Your Vizio TV
Step 1: Switch on the TV set you want to program.
Step 2: Hold your GE universal remote to face your TV or device.
Step 3: Find the ‘TV’ option on your universal remote. Press on to the ‘Setup’ button. It remote control will enter the Learning Mode.
Step 4: Find the codes that work with your device brand using the list of code listed above.
Step 5: If you got the process right, the tiny light will blink 4 times. When it does, pick any of the codes above for your device and enter. The button light will go off once you get the correct code. If not, try another code.
Step 6: Press any of the functions keys on your remote control. If it works, that means you got the steps correctly. If it doesn’t work, repeat the steps and try with another code.
How To Check If A Vizio Remote Is a Universal Remote
Some TV remotes that come with some Vizio TVs are universal remotes. Meaning you can use the remote to power other gadgets besides Vizio TV.
- To check if your Vizio remote is a universal remote, check if has the ‘Set’ and ‘Mode’ options.
- If it does, it is a universal remote.
- If you have any code that is not included in these, please help us add it to the comment box. We will really appreciate it.
- Check out other categories to find universal remotes codes for different brands of your gadgets.
If you have any code that is not included in these, please help us add it to the comment box. We will really appreciate it.
Check out other categories on viziovision to find universal remotes codes for different brands of your gadgets.
FAQs for GE Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV:
How do I program my GE universal remote for my Vizio TV?
To program your GE universal remote for your Vizio TV, you will need to enter the correct code for your TV. The code can be found in the manual that came with your remote or online at the GE website. Once you have the code, you can follow the instructions in the manual to program the remote.
What if the code for my Vizio TV isn’t listed in the manual?
If the code for your Vizio TV isn’t listed in the manual, you can try searching for the code online or contacting the manufacturer for assistance.
Can I use a GE universal remote for other devices besides my Vizio TV?
Yes, GE universal remotes can be programmed for a variety of devices, including TVs, DVD players, cable boxes, and more.
What if I accidentally erased the codes I programmed into my GE remote?
If you accidentally erase the codes you programmed into your GE remote, you will need to reprogram the remote with the correct codes.
Programming a GE universal remote for your Vizio TV can be a quick and easy way to simplify your home entertainment system. With the correct code and a little bit of patience, you can control your TV and other devices with just one remote. If you run into any issues or have any questions, don’t hesitate to consult the manual or contact the manufacturer for assistance.