If you’re looking to program your Magnavox Universal Remote without codes, you’ve come to the right place! Programming your remote control can seem like a daunting task, especially if you don’t have the manual or any codes to work with. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with this step-by-step guide on how to program a Magnavox Universal Remote without codes. Follow these simple instructions and you’ll be able to control all of your devices with ease, without the need for any codes.
When programming Magnavox universal remotes MC 345 and 348 to TVs and audio devices, direct code entry and auto code search are the best methods.
Among the best universal remote controls on the market, Magnavox offers powerful, easy-to-use remote controls that can control over 5000 devices of different brands. MC345 4-in-1 is the first variant and MC348 8-in-1 is the second variant. In the first variant, four devices can be controlled simultaneously and in the second variant, eight devices can be controlled simultaneously.
The universal remote codes are 4 digits per version, and you can pair them with any TV, sound bar, streaming player, DVD, home theater, or any other multimedia device. It is on this page that you will learn how to program the Magnavox remote control to the device of your choice. If you wish to program the Magnavox universal remote control to any device, you will need this Magnavox universal remote code list.
Also, check Magnavox Universal Remote codes
How To Program a Magnavox Universal Remote Without Codes
These instructions will guide you through pairing the Magnavox MC345 and MC348 universal remote controls. The methods for configuring a remote will be discussed along with programming information for both variants.
Program Magnavox Universal Remote with Codes – MC345 and MC348
Magnavox universal remote can be programmed to any home entertainment device by following the steps below:
- Place two AAA batteries in the remote’s back compartment
- If you want to program a device (TV, Soundbar, Home Theater), you need to turn it on.
- The remote should be directed towards the device by removing all obstructions between it and it.
- Using the remote control, hold down the “Code Search/SET” button.
- Upon seeing the small LED light on the remote, release the “Code Search/SET” button.
- The remote’s device button should be pressed and released. Using the remote, press the “TV” button if you are pairing the television.
- Press the numeric keypad to enter the code you selected from the Magnavox user manual or the codes list we shared.
- An illuminating light will turn off on the remote once you enter a 4-digit code correctly.
A remote light that blinks multiple times and stays on if the entered code is incorrect will appear. You will need to repeat the procedure again, entering a different code this time if this happens.
Automatically Program Magnavox Universal Remote without Codes – MC345 and MC348
Though time-consuming, this method works like a charm. To find the best code for your device, it scans the entire database of codes contained in the remote. Now let’s move on to configuring the Magnavox remote:
- Replace the remote’s batteries with a pair of AAAs.
- Turn the device on manually. As an example, let’s look at television.
- To control the TV, point the Magnavox remote control at it.
- When the remote light illuminates, press and hold the “Code Search/SET” button. Press and release the button.
- Using the remote, select the device button. Our first step was to press the “TV” button.
- Wait until the remote light stops blinking after pressing and releasing the “Power” button.
- Keep repeating step-6 until your television turns off. After the remote is programmed successfully, the device switches “OFF.”.
- The code can be saved by pressing “Enter” within 3 seconds after the TV turns off.
- Now that the remote has been set up, it’s time to test its functionality. You can check if everything is working by pressing different buttons, such as power, volume, and channel changing.
All the functions should work properly if you check them. The remote control needs to be reprogrammed if there are any issues.
Also, read All-In-One Universal Remote Codes
FAQs Magnavox Remote Control
Does magnavox universal remote work well?
There is no doubt that Magnavox offers one of the best universal remote controls. There are more than 5000 brands of video and audio devices that can be controlled by its remotes.
How do I use Magnavox remote control with my device?
This universal remote can be used with a variety of devices, such as televisions, plasma TVs, smart TVs, DVDs, VHS tapes, blu-rays, Rokus, Amazon Fire Sticks, and Apple TVs.
Can you tell me the codes for the Magnavox universal remote?
Four-digit codes are required for Magnavox universal remotes. The following are some universal codes that are 100% working: 0110, 0102, 0101, 0108, 0105, 0128, 0103.
What is the code search function on my Magnavox universal remote?
A universal remote can be programmed using the “Code Search” button in MC345. Ensure that the remote’s “Code Search” button is pressed and held until it comes on. When you release the button, you can program the remote by pressing the device button. Code search buttons are not available on the MC348, in this remote version, you must press “SET”.
What is the procedure for resetting a Magnavox remote control?
A battery replacement or a reset will fix a malfunctioning Magnavox remote. Reset the remote by removing the batteries and pressing and holding any button for several seconds. Wait 15 minutes before using the remote. It needs to be programmed again after the batteries are inserted.
There is no programming or learning curve involved with Magnavox universal remote controls. It is easy to program Magnavox MC 345 and Magnavox 348 remotes to any video, audio, or gaming device using the steps listed above. The remotes can control eight different devices, each of which is controlled by a different brand. Direct code entry is recommended if you have the right codes for your device, while auto-search is recommended if you don’t have them. Please post your issue in the comments box if you still have any difficulties programming. You can always count on our team for assistance.